Amazing Recipe For Turkish Chicken Kebabs
May 25, 2016
If you ever have the lucky chance of visiting Dalaman, there’s one thing you must try before you leave. The Turkish Chicken Kebabs are not only a local favorite, but it’s also a huge fan favorite of the tourists that visit. If you ever fancy creating this dish at home, we’ve listed the recipe and instructions below! One important thing you’ll require is a grill. Check out Broil King because they’ve got the current best smoker bbq. It’s important that you make sure you’ve got a really good one or else your chicken will come out dry and not smokey.
You will need:
- 1 cup of Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of ketchup
- 6 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon of red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1 pounds of boneless chicken
- 4 skewers
- Mix together in a bowl the Greek yogurt, lemon juice, olive oil, ketchup, garlic, red pepper flakes, salt, cumin, pepper, paprika, and cinnamon.
- Coat the chicken with the ingredients from the bowl. Coat it thoroughly and thickly. Then place the chicken in the same bowl and cover it with plastic wrap or saran wrap. Then refrigerate this for at least 2 hours but up to 8 hours.
- After refrigerating, preheat your grill on medium-high and oil the grill a tiny bit.
- Skewer the chicken. It will be quite thick.
- Put the skewers on the grill. You can check out the best gas grill – our review is coming soon, so look for that.
- Don’t turn the skewers for at least 3 or 4 minutes. Then turn it to the other side and do the same thing. Continue to turn the chicken and cook it until you see no more pink. It will take about 6 more minutes.
- Once the middle of your chicken gets to 165 degrees F, you’re done!
- Voila! Enjoy your amazing tasting Turkish kebabs!